Authors Applications for 2018 Are Now Closed
Applications will open for our 2019 Festival in October.
To be considered, your book:
- was published in 2017, 2018, or 2019
- was published in print form
- was published by a traditional publishing house, independent, or university press
- is available for distribution at a returnable trade discount from either publisher or one of our regular distributors (Please note: Amazon.com is not considered a distributor)
- is written for a general trade audience (i.e., not strictly academic, religious, or specialized)
Things to consider:
- The Greensboro Bound Selection Team is comprised of literary and publishing professionals from Greensboro and the surrounding area, looking to create a diverse mix of voices, genres, audiences, age ranges, and interests
- Greensboro Bound reserves the right to accept or reject any submission at their sole discretion. All decisions are final and are not subject to review
- Due to the high level of submissions, Greensboro Bound is unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications
- Books will be stocked and sold through our official bookseller, Scuppernong Books, a New York Times reporting independent bookseller
- eBooks, manuscripts, and electronic copies will not be considered
- All submitted materials become property of Greensboro Bound and will be recycled.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Check the latest news
by Brian Lampkin The novelist and poet Kevin Powers will be our keynote speaker for Saturday’s line-up of Greensboro Bound events. Powers will appear at the International Civil Rights Museum and Center at 7:00 pm on Saturday, May 19. Powers exploded on the literary...
Our Literary Jungle, Literary Community series continues with a panel discussion of Small Presses.
by Mary Coyne Wessling GREENSBORO, NC – Greensboro Bound: A Literary Festival is on track to welcome more than seventy writers, poets, and spoken word artists for its inaugural 3-day national book festival, May 18-20, 2018. During this gathering of diverse voices and...