Authors Applications for 2018 Are Now Closed
Applications will open for our 2019 Festival in October.
To be considered, your book:
- was published in 2017, 2018, or 2019
- was published in print form
- was published by a traditional publishing house, independent, or university press
- is available for distribution at a returnable trade discount from either publisher or one of our regular distributors (Please note: Amazon.com is not considered a distributor)
- is written for a general trade audience (i.e., not strictly academic, religious, or specialized)
Things to consider:
- The Greensboro Bound Selection Team is comprised of literary and publishing professionals from Greensboro and the surrounding area, looking to create a diverse mix of voices, genres, audiences, age ranges, and interests
- Greensboro Bound reserves the right to accept or reject any submission at their sole discretion. All decisions are final and are not subject to review
- Due to the high level of submissions, Greensboro Bound is unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications
- Books will be stocked and sold through our official bookseller, Scuppernong Books, a New York Times reporting independent bookseller
- eBooks, manuscripts, and electronic copies will not be considered
- All submitted materials become property of Greensboro Bound and will be recycled.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Check the latest news
Near the end of school last year in Guilford County, fourth grader Lily Leach submitted her script to the popular 'Write Your Own Opera' contest. The winning entry would be cast, set to music, and performed. The contest, which also carries the name of Barbara Ann...
As part of our inaugural festivities, Greensboro Bound will spotlight five vibrant regional small presses. You'll have a chance to meet both the publishers and authors contributing to the energetic publishing environment of North and South Carolina. Blair is a new,...
Not only is Greensboro Bound bringing you over 50 programs and over 80 authors in three days, we've scheduled exciting and stimulating after hours events on both Friday and Saturday nights beginning at 8:30 pm. Here's a taste of what you can find at downtown venues...